Outfit Post: Stripes & Sequins

“I constantly advocate styling or dressing up for oneself, as it frees you from the constraints of trends, barricade of seasonal fashion and the stronghold of societal expectations -Millicent Arebun”
Happy Thursday fellow style lover.  It's almost weekend and I know a lot of us can't wait for Friday to kick-start it, so we can express our stylishness without restrains of any kind. Ha!
Dressing for someone else can be a pain but dressing for yourself opens up a new world of endless possibilities. I constantly advocate styling or dressing up for oneself, as it frees you from the constraints of trends, barricade of seasonal fashion and stronghold of societal expectations.
Mixing practicality (the heat was suffocating) with style in this look, which I tagged “Stripes & Sequins” I choose to pair my silhouette long blue and white stripe skirt, with a sequined embellished chiffon black blouse, for sheer comfort.
I completed the look with Soda block heels sandals for style and keep my accessories bold on the wrist to minimize 'sweat-damage' leaving my neckline bare.  (D.I.K, one of the kool perks of being a blogger is naming your outfit, cool sounding names, guaranteed to make it sound like work not fun lol)
 Credits
Styled by: Millare
Skirt; Bisonne blue and white long skirt

Shoes; Soda
Bag: Celine
Top: H/M sequinned emblissed chiffon blouse with midi sleeves
Sunglasses: Carrera
Makeup: Millare
Hair: Lizzy Beauty Saloon
Makeup Info
 Iman Luminous Foundation, Maybelline black noir Colossal Kajal, Sleek dip it duo and M.K cosmestic kohl liners, as a makeshift black lipstick. 
Accesories; MillareFashion/Bisonne

Comments

Popular Posts